Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Rockhold Law, PLLC
What do you do?
I am a general practice attorney providing legal services.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Rockhold Law, PLLC. Business card and letter head should also say "Attorney at Law"
What specific designs do you need?
[u'Business cards', u'Letterhead', u'Envelopes']
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
All prospective clients, including small business, large business, and individuals
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
Efficient, strong, new age 1) the firm is designed to be efficient, unlike the old school model law firm 2) the firm will be strong in its legal battles and representation of clients 3) this is a new age firm, and is not like many of the old-school firms, but this firm will recognize the heritage of the legal industry (give me something modern, with a hint of traditional feel to it)
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
text and image. Please don't use the typical 'legal scales' or 'columned building'
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
1) charcoal and red 2) maroon or power tie red, charcoal and chrome/silver 3) Kelly green, charcoal and chrome/silver. Do not feel limited by these colors, but they have crossed my mind as good color combinations. Feel free to choose any color, or use any color listed with some other color I have not listed.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
powerful, modern, clean
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Will be used on print (business cards, envelopes, announcement cards, letterhead) and website (including facebook, twitter, and other social media)
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
none at this time
No Files Added