Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
New Mediterranean, mostly Turkish and Greek small plates style restaurant looking for a logo. We have only tapas, make most of the food with olive oil, fresh daily. Restaurant interior is old bricks and concerete floor. There are glass walls front of the bricks and you can see the sexy stairs which takes you to 2nd floor bar. Restaurant looks like cellar; wood and brick elements are very strong. Style of the food is similar to www.zaytinya.com
We are looking for a simple, nothing fancy logo. Prefer black and white but red touch is also in consideration. Our name is:
According to wikipedia; Agora was an open "place of assembly" in ancient Greek city-states. Agora also served as a marketplace where merchants kept stalls or shops to sell their goods amid colonnades.
No Files Added