Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Media Moon is a media services company. We are currently only producing custom websites (dynamic / database-driven). Although in the future, we are looking to broaden our horizons and expand into more media oriented ventures.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We want the essentials:
- New Logo
- Business cards & basic stationery (A4 format)
- Font/color scheme recommendation to allow us to generate other documents (customer proposals, powerpoint presentations, etc.)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our current customers are those who are getting started with their businesses and looking for a new website, or those with websites that want new additions (functions).
We want them to think that we "get the job done" just the way they want it. They need to feel they can depend on us for just about anything media related (not just websites).
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Maybe something with words and then a little moon next to it (like at the link: http://www.airlines.co.in/world-airlines...
We do like the colorful nature of these too: http://i14.tinypic.com/8alhedh.jpg
See project file for what we currently have (we are not quite satisfied with this one).
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Here are just a few protocols. We want to portray elegance, while at the same time solidness and straight-forwardness. We understand those are conflicting adjectives.
1. Our mission statement is basically "to provide media services." It's pretty general.
2. If possible, please put a miniature moon in there somewhere. Not necessary though.
3. We're not really stuck on any particular colors. We're pretty open on that, just no pink. Green is a favorite color, but the Moon and the color green don't usually fit together (not needed either).
4. Maybe something with the words Media Moon and then a little moon next to it (like at the link: http://www.airlines.co.in/world-airlines... The reason we like these is because after a while the branding (at least the purpose of it) should take over and we should be able to just use the Moon as the mark (Like United or Lufthansa).
No Files Added