Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
World Academy for the Future of Women
What do you do?
The World Academy for the Future of Women is a US-based non-profit that was founded in 2009. It enrolled its first class that same year at SIAS International University in Xinzheng, China. The program provides curriculum, dialogue, instruction and interactive programs to prepare women for leadership roles in the new economy. Team projects, based on the UN Millennium Development Goals, are the centerpiece of the program. The students gain self-discipline and engage in global social networking while designing, developing, and implementing their selected leadership projects. Students develop strategies to transfer and integrate their skills and expertise as they transform their campus, communities, country, and world through action and leadership.
The WAFW has achieved tremendous progress in educating future women leaders through its program in China. We are getting ready to build upon that foundation and expand globally (both into other parts of China and into other developing nations). Our vision is a truly global organization that is the leader in educating future women leaders. However, the image of the Academy (print, online) does not come close to conveying this big vision or the scope of our past successes. The WAFW has never had its own web presence, and the materials for the organization have not been professionally designed or written.
WAFW recently brought on a professional Board of Directors, and is crafting a plan for achieving the global vision. The most immediate need is to rebrand the organization in order to raise our profile and enable credible conversations with major donors and supporters.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
World Academy for the Future of Women
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
We are completely rebranding the non-profit World Academy for the Future of Women. Our goal is to create a new brand treatment that dramatically raises the profile and professionalizes the image of the organization and brings credibility our work.
What is your industry?
Non-profit training program
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
As a non-profit, our audience is varied:
1. Large donors (high profile individuals, foundations, funding organizations)
2. Potential partners (other major global non-profits, major corporations)
3. Other individual supporters (potential instructors)
4. Global womens leadership audience
5. Global college student audience
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
Our goal is to create a new brand treatment that dramatically raises the profile and especially professionalizes the image of the organization and brings credibility our work. Everything should be clean and simple, not cluttered or complicated. It should be polished and professional but not stuffy. We want it to feel youthful, vibrant, energetic, and fun but with a tone of importance. It should convey energy and urgency, given the areas we are focused to lead.
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
We will leave this to your creative discretion. The key is professional but energetic, youthful, and vibrant.
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
Colors with energy / vibrancy. Colors that will show well on web and print and reproduce well. Logos/colors must show up crisp when printed in black and white formats in addition to color. Potential combinations to consider:
- Red and Orange
- Navy or royal blue and teal
- Green, potentially lime green (though want to avoid feeling environmental)
Again, we leave this to your creative discretion.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
Yellow or any colors that will not print well. Anything in the pink family.
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
Professional. Credible. Influential. Energetic. Youthful. Vibrant. Fun. Clean. Leader.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
website, print collateral. stationary. PDF's and other electronic documents.
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
1. Business cards will need to be designed as two-sided full color, but note that the back side will be the mirror of the front, but with the information printed in Mandarin (we will have the translation done for us in China). So, include the design for the back, but leave placeholders for the translated text, which we will supply for you.
2. You can learn more about us on our Facebook Page, as well as our current (horrendous!) website:
3. If you are unfamiliar with the UN Millenium Development goals, see our Slideshare deck here: http://www.slideshare.net/a2mbagirl/worl...
No Files Added