WHAT WE DO
We are a word-of-mouth marketing startup we specialize in helping clients create buzz or word-of-mouth marketing effect.
We do this by maintaining relationships with a community of influential individuals. These individuals are not traditional influencers like mainstream media journalists, analysts or celebrities. They are bloggers, citizen journalists or leaders in their respective communities who wield above-average influence through online channels such as blogs, microblogs (like Twitter), social networks (like Facebook). Examples would be Robert Scoble or Chris Brogan.
Brands approach us to help them identify Influencers to reach out to and design user experiences for these Influencers; which result in effective and measurable word-of-mouth.
OUR (NICHE) MARKET
Digital, online word-of-mouth marketing. Words that describe our organization as it relates to the industry we are in / against our competitors: Small, smart, forward-looking, agile, insurgent, competitive, innovators.
The logo should:
1. Prompt senior brand marketers to enquire of our services.
2. Create a strong first impression as an innovative, confident company thats doing something new to tackle old business problems and achieve tangible results.
3. Encourage enquiry, sign-up and participation by Influential bloggers, savvy first-adopters in their purchase behavior, and other customers who are active, vocal content creators both online and offline.
4. Encourage people to tell their friends about our company either by a marketer to another marketer, or by one customer to another.
1. Primary : Online influencers i.e. prolific, prominent bloggers, celebrity bloggers, celebrities and prominent citizens who are savvy with web technology and a strong personal brand.
2. Secondary: Senior marketers (around 30-40% male, 60-70% female, smart, driven marketing communication specialists and executives, late 20s 40s, above-average to high-income, city dwellers); CEOs.
3. Tertiary: Bloggers/Geeks/Experts who comment on Social Media and Marketing; Social Media Consultants; Social Media Communications Professionals.
HOW WE DIFFER FROM COMPETITION
We have a logical, systematic method to create word-of-mouth effect, while our competitors in Public Relations, Interactive Marketing and Advertising agencies dont have a relevant methodical approach in the new media (Web 2.0) environment.
We also have a deep understanding of the market and what makes Influencers tick. We know what makes bees buzz!
We need the main version of the logo to contain the brand name Beehive6.
IMAGES TO BE CONSIDERED
To be totally intuitive, images/shapes of a bee, beehive or honeycomb should be considered, but not a must if the designer has other inspiration.
The number 6 in the company name Beehive6 represents the Six Degrees of Separation the notion that any two individuals in the world are separated only by six degrees of separation, and therefore, word-of-mouth marketing is highly-relevant. We would prefer if the logo has some graphical element that illustrates the Six Degrees of Separation concept.
We like bright, vibrant, dynamic colors.
Needs to work well on a simple, plain white background.
USE OF LOGO
Mainly on our website, blog, PowerPoint slides and e-mail signature (70%), on business cards, letterheads and other corporate stationery (30%). Designs that are media flexible (e.g. easily used as PPT template) would be preferred.
If you have read thus far... thanks! And happy designing.
No Files Added