Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Graybriar Greens is a 120-unit adult condo resort situated next to a golf course. It is located just outside of Edmonton, Canada, in the town of Stony Plain.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo and stationery.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
This real estate development is ideal for two audiences:
1. (PRIMARY) Couples age 45+, who enjoy golfing and other activities. It's quite common for these people to go south for the winter, to warmer places such as California.
2. (SECONDARY) Young professionals and first-time home buyers. The community is close to Edmonton, which has a thriving and diverse job market.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like anything that will look like a high-end resort logo. We are interested in having the themes of "trees" and "golf" included in the logo, but these are not essential.
Please see the attached photos of the development. This will give you an idea of the proximity to the golf course, and the style of buildings & interiors.
The two renderings, Render1.jpg and Render2.jpg, give a very realistic picture of what the place looks like.
No Files Added