LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a newly formed Business and Technology Management Consulting company. Our website http://www. fantailconsulting.com is up and talks about our services and solution offerings. It also talks about the name of the company and the visual metaphor behind the name. This is important. Please spend a few minutes to read our website and understand what we are about. We are very selective about everything. The design has to have real good appeal to us else it is going to be a no go.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1. The graphic/iconic logo (fantail) attached below is already created but needs to be redone professionally. If it helps, a PSD file of the current version of the logo can be provided. While there are a several images of fantails on the web, one of the best that we have seen is at http://www.flickr.com/photos/wooac/31222...
2. The other part of the logo is the name of the company. Currently the name you see on the website is "fantail consulting". That needs to change to Fantail Consulting & Technologies.
3. The composite logo will the name words and the fantail graphic. We are open to suggestions on how this can be composed effectively. Perhaps it needs to be in two parts - words and graphic and we use the parts separately or together depending on the situation. For instance, the business card will use both but a logo upload on directory listing on the web might only use the part with the company name; depends. Ideally we would like both together always.
4. Directory listing logo specs are typically found to be proportioned at 250 x 150 pixels. Ours need to be in proportion to the common standards.
5. Needless to say graphics clearly have to be crisp even on the biz cards. ie, they have to be vector based.
6. Colors- we like the orange for the fantail and were inclined towards blue and green for the company name. But are open to other suggestions.
7. Design for the business card
8. Design for the stationery - nothing fancy. Just something elegant and professional.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience is senior management from fairly large businesses and non-profit organizations.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
A great look and feel.
No Files Added