sun & moon spa
What do you do?
We are a day spa providing services that are relaxing, beautifying, rejuvenating and healing such as facials, waxing and even the Reiki.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
sun & moon spa
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
1. Business cards should contain business name, address, phone #, website address, blog address, email address
2. Stationary should contain business name, address, phone #, website address, blog address, email address
3. Envelopes should contain business name, address and website address
Note: the stationary is going to be used mostly for brochure information - we are printing information about Reiki on the stationary.
What is your industry?
Day Spa industry
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
The target audience is an affluent group of adults ages (18-75), mostly female and some male from the north shore suburbs of Chicago, IL Highland Park and the surrounding areas. 91.2% of the population is white. The median h/h income is $100,000. The majority of people in Highland Park are 45 - 54 years old with a median age of 41. People are either working or stay at home by choice- very few are unemployed. Of the people that are college-educated with bachelors degrees, the vast majority of this group have graduate degrees.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
1. The sun as a symbol of life-source, warmth and healing power.
2. The moon as a symbol of bliss, love and soul.
3. The sensations of healing, relaxation, rejuvenation and beautification.
What makes us different is that we go beyond standard spa services and into the art of Reiki.
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and image both modern in look & feel AND clean lined with mod fonts
See links below for the types of look & feel we are after - they are in no particular order:
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
Soothing and relaxing colors juxtaposed with the firey orange, yellow and / or red colors of the sun and moon.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
We do not want to close any doors and are open to all colors that work with our concept.
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
The logo should project: healing, soothing, relaxing, rejuvenating, beautifying and warming.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
The logo will be used in the following mediums:
1. Online: on a website
2. Online: on a blog
3. Online: on social networking sites such as a facebook page
4. Print: business cards
5. Print: stationary
6. Print: envelopes
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
The logo should be the following:
2. Creates a warm & fuzzy feeling
3. Something that is easy to relate to
No Files Added