Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
we - 2 young entrepreneurs - want to start a german liveshopping portal for
wine, spirits & delicacies.
Liveshopping is a one day - one deal concept (i.e http://wine.woot.com).
Our Quality Level for products and content is above the norm.
The shop is named enomio - enoteca and mio.
The word enoteca is italian and means wine repository, mio is italian for me.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The project is to design a logo, letterhead & business card for a new company called enomio, the URL will be enomio.com so the hyphen can be included to aid web address recall but not if it compromises design.
The Logo should be "plottable" (i.e. cut plotter to attach on glass, engrave)
It should be "readable" with one look.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our focus is on customers between 25 - 50. The audience could be 60% male and 40% female. They are online for years and expirienced in shopping. They have a little bit more money than the norm; academic and classical education. They are bored from analog shopping platforms and want a new shopping experience.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We have no favorites and do not want to limit creativity
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Simple, clean, fresh, non complicated designs that people get quickly and easily.
- Designs that have a clear simple idea behind them.
- Designs that are flexible to be able to be used in a number of ways across a range of media - - even at icon sizes.
- Designs that can lead to the creation of a corporate colour palette
- High recognition value
- identification with the theme WINE (not superficially)
We do not like:
flag colours (italian or something)
No Files Added