Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Bound Couture is a electic and edgy collection of jewellery & accessories handcrafted by talented silversmiths including unique artisan pieces. It main products will be womens, mens & unisex jewellery, handbags & homewares.
Bound Couture is targeting two core markets of young professionals and the consciously aware. Bound Couture offers metaphysical, symbolic & free lifestyle with handcrafted ranges designed to create good energy jewellery with spiruitual messages in contrast with edgy, unusual pieces.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that can be used on our letter head, on flyers, brochures, and different sizes of posters and basically any other advertising material as well as on Business cards with my mobile number and website address.
I have the following requirements for the logo:
- The logo should attract attention and be eyecatching/edgy yet classy
- The logo is Bound Couture with the Bound in edgy/bold font all upper case in contrast to the Couture in elegant/cursive font with only the C upper case. The O and U in Bound is to be a pair of handcuffs with one side closed (making the O) and one side opened (making the U).
- The handcuffs should be in Metallic Silver so they appears to Glisten (Look realistic). The Rest of the font can be in silver as well or Black or Grey. Not sure which will appear the best (keeping in mind the label wishes to portray both edge and class)
Also after a logo with just the with the the intrinsic possibility, after being in use for a while, to be used as stand-alone and recognisable by the public. Similar to Dolce and Gabbana's & Loius Vuitton's logo. This would just be BC but needs to relate to the logo above.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
While Bound Couture hopes to cater for the general 18-40 age bracket it will be targeting Y generation young professionals.
This brand should portray class as well as edge. It will cater towards the young urban professionals who spend alot of their income on their lifestyle.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
I am open to ideas
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
A logo (Bound Couture and BC) which captures the target market and exudes edge and class.
The logo is to appear on a black website and on white & black business cards so it must stand out against white and black backgrounds!
No Files Added