Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Travel & Hotel
About Your Company
Food tour business based in Denver providing tourists and locals alike a unique culinary experience to try food and beverages at local businesses.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Fab Foodie Tours
Top 3 Things
-Color contains blue
-Has an image or style related to the nature of the business or location
Number of Sides
Standard U.S. Canada (3.5" x 2")
Fab Foodie Tours, Paris Picard, Founder and Managing Director, Office: TBD
Similar tour businesses with great logos/branding: