LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Community Trainers is a provider of health skills (CPR, First-aid, wilderness first aid, perish nursing, etc) training in the community in which the trainers live.
The objective of the company is to prepare the local community in which it serves to "be prepared" to provide assistance to their family, friends, neighbors and community when the need arises.
Community Trainers currently provides its training services in Northern California and Northern Virginia/Washington DC/Southern Maryland.
Its trainers are certified by Red Cross, American Heart Association and ECSI (Emergency Care and Safety Institute) -- and soon Boy Scouts Of America.
Brand Attributes include: confidence, preparedness, local community focused, creative and fun
- CPR & AED (layperson)
- CPR and AED (healthcare professional)
- First Aid
- First Responder
- Health Care Provider CPR/Professional Rescuer CPR
- Pediatric First Aid for Caregivers and Teachers
- Wilderness First Aid (including Boy Scouts)
- Train-the-Trainer for Camp Nursing
- and other related courses ....
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo (name + logo mark) that is clean, iconic, and classy.
The logo should creatively use symbols/graphics to give community trainers personality!
The logo will need to work across websites, promotional materials, t-shirts, hats, etc. This logo should be something that reflects the name as well as the personality of our the organization (community trainers).
It is critical that the identity and logo mark work cross culturally as Community Trainers will be offering its services around the globe.
we need a ...
- Logo (name + logo mark) where the graphical logo mark can be used separately from the name
- design of a business card (something unique/different/memorable) .. most likely will NOT have your typical address on it ...
- stationary (digital) - email stationary, etc
- Logo needs to look good not only on b-cards but also t-shirts, golf shirts, etc
- Logo needs to be readable when re-produced on a wide range of medias (e.g. avoid small/fine print, etc)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our customers are:
- Individuals wanting to make sure they are ready to respond when their family, neighbors and community needs their help
- Companies/organizations wanting to train their employees to ensure a safe work environment
- Health care facilities where CE (continuing education) is a licensing requirement
- Professional healthcare providers and rescuers who need to maintain their skills and proficiency
- Groups such as churches, youth organizations, Boy Scouts who need specialized training (e.g. Wilderness First Aid) to ensure the safety of their events.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We would like the logo to focus on either heart rhythms (or other indicators of being healthy), person, house, community, etc. NOT a play on the letters of the company name.
Sample logo types we like are attached ... DO NOT take them literally. They are just types we like. For example, take the inside sports report logo... It has a gun sight but would be a possibility if it showed a heart rhythm from a defibrillator in the background rather than a gun site.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
At the bottom (or back) of the business card, the following must appear:
Community Trainers is a DBA of Techtrend Group LLC
No Files Added