What do you do?
We are an early stage startup building the social coupon utility. Working in the same space as Groupon and Living Social we aim to be a hub for deals in our city. We are a super small team that's fun, but at the same time, takes our deal hunting very seriously.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
Biz cards, letterheads
What is your industry?
Group Buying Website
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
We are in the same demographic as groupon.com, and livingsocial.com. We are targeting the age range 20-40. We are looking at people that love a great bargain on lifestyle activities in their city. They love those chic urban magazines like 7x7.com, take pictures of their fancy food, and flock to the great deals at happy hours. They live in major metropolitan.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
Playful and fun but at the same time we need our audience to believe we are reputable company.
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
- A logo with an character element. In addition to the typeface, this needs to stand alone as a memorable icon when extracted as a favicon or next to a facebook status update.
- consider using a ninja characters similar to gmails ninja theme. or a ninja version of the android logo (short and stuby) but we are open to other options
- Simplicity is king. The cleaner the better. Ideal if it's something that's clever and intelligently portrayed. Simple, but FUN. Vimeo's script font is fun (but we see a lot of it now)
- Will probably use logo on a colored background, but it should also look good inverted and monochrome. Welcome to background color suggestions that complement the logo.
- Would prefer a wider horizontal format vs a vertical tall logo, but open to options.
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
brown pink mint
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
cartoony, smart but playful
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
website mostly but also print for advertising
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
gmail ninja theme
No Files Added