Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Pintley is an online beer and brewer community that helps people find better beer. The web service focuses on a recommendation engine; users rate beers and we recommend others based on their tastes.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo for the website, business cards, and stationary that scales well. It needs to look good at all sizes, from an icon all the way up to letterhead and beyond. We want something classy, but could still be taken as a web 2.0 logo.
Ideally, we'd like four versions of the logo:
1. Regular full color logo (vector) Primary logo, used in most places
2. Single color logo, no text (vector) Secondary logo, used for decorations, etc
3. 32x32px logo (raster) Icon logo, used in software, as an application icon. Primary use will be as an iPhone application button.
4. 16x16px logo (raster) Icon logo, used in software, like the windows start bar. Must have sharp edges, no alpha blended edges. Needs to look good on a light or dark background.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Primarily two groups, college students and beer experts. Audience is currently skewed 60%-40% male to female, but logo should be gender-neutral.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Colors and design should convey beer theme without looking overly garish. Design must be sufficiently different from those of BeerAdvocate.com and RateBeer.com. Web 2.0 logos we like include Mint.com, corkd.com, blogtalkradio.com, snooth.com.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We'd like a beer pint in the logo, since the name of the service is Pintley. The official name of the company is The Pintley Corporation, but the logo itself should simply say 'Pintley'.
No Files Added