Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I am an event planner looking to redesign my logo as well as corresponding stationery items - business card, letterhead, notecards, etc. I'm changing my business name from a long more formal title to - Lemiga Event Design
I plan all types of events - weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, special events, etc.
I would like to keep my current color scheme of pink and gray.
I'm looking for a logo that is more modern and a little romantic. Although I offer full coordination services, I consider event design to be my speciality and I want my logo to reflect that.
No Files Added