LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Firm Foundations an independent firm of experienced quality improvement, human resource development and change management specialists.
- To support tour clients efforts to OBTAIN MEASURABLE RESULTS
- Developing human resources to achieve their full leadership potential
- Identify sustainable process improvements
Their website is firmfound.com. Please do not draw too much from it because the model, services and content is completely changing. A new website design will be in the works immediately following the completion of this logo project.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need to develop a unique logo to coincide with our clients new business model. The logo will be used on the web and in print. We are looking for a simple, clean, smart, unique and approachable design.
Some ideas and guidelines (but really we want to see where your creativity takes you):
- Their existing logo used the two "f"'s tilted on their side to form the shape of mountains. Very poorly done and not immediately noticeable. Would be curious to see if someone could make the concept work.
- "Foundations" is what their service is all about. A clients business foundation determines the success of their company and is therefor a dominant part of their name.
- We may also be attaching a tagline to the logo. Possible candidates: Building Organizational Excellence, Because you can't build on sand, organizational growth, organizational innovation...
- Finally. The owner of this company is a Christian and Jesus Christ is his foundation. He also has a ministry the works with Church leaders. DO NOT use this info as a basis for the design, but if a hidden meaning or element is worked into the design that would be a plus.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
- The logo text can be all caps or title case. All lowercase would not portray the strength of the name.
- The logo can be type only but would prefer the use of a graphic that could work independent from the logo.
- A sans serif font would be preferable to help portray strength.
- Browns, greens and other earthly colors are options, but not mandatory. Pay no attention to the existing color scheme of the site, which will be redesigned following the design of the logo.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Company Name "Firm Foundations"
No Files Added