LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
My construction business has expanded - we used to do mostly interior fitouts, but now offer a full-service building construction company and the brand needs to keep up. The name of the new brand is Integrated Constructions. We are located in Sydney, Australia.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1. A logo - It must be immediately identifiable as being construction-oriented, but sophisticated enough to work at the big end of town. Must work in colour and monotone (for uniform embroidery, for instance).
2. Business card - This is my primary marketing tool and it must be a standout. Can be two sided, but all key information must be on the main side (eg, having my phone on one side and e-mail address on the other isn't helpful).
3. Virtual letterhead - A graphics file that can be inserted into the header of an A4 Word document. Although the graphic elements do not necessarily need to bleed, the graphic must be designed to fit the full width of the A4 paper and against the top, ensuring perfect positioning in template documents.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. Direct clients - These range from upscale individuals doing major renovations to owners of dozens of commercial properties requiring ground-up construction.
2. Building project managers - Middlemen between commercial clients and my company. Some are very nuts-and-bolts, while others take a prestige positioning.
3. Architects - They are looking for a builder who understands their creative vision and is on the same par, in terms of quality, as they are.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Tough one, as this is not really my field.
I have a side business and do like the logo that was designed for that. You can see it on www.sydneymachinerysales.com. I like the gear treatment and the combination of blue and orange. That said, I'm not committed to that look or those colours.
I really want you to come up with something from a clean slate.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Must have an obvious link to the construction industry, but done in a clever way.
Must be both strong and show a degree of sophistication.
No Files Added