Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I am running for Florida house of representatives. I am not a politician and am entering the race to really make a difference.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo, and word layout of "Michael Bileca for Florida House" The logo can be part of the design element imbedded in the wording. The design will be used for the website, business cards, campaign signs. There can also be a variation just using the last name "Bileca". The main part is the font/type on the name.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Voters - I am running as republican in a primarily republican district.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
http://www.marcorubio.com/ - its more creative with the use of his name.
http://www.freestrongamerica.com/ - good use of logo
No Files Added