Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our company is made up of investors, strategy and business development experts. The company identifies early stage businesses or startup companies in the web/tech space and invests in them. But unlike most investors, our company actually develops the strategy and marketing for the businesses and often takes on a guidance/management type of role. So we see ourselves as not just an startup investment company, but a startup incubator company.
This website is an attempt for us to streamline our business model into an online web2.0 service. Rather than us going out and finding new startups who are looking for strategy and investment support, we want the startups to come to us, pitch their idea and if it ticks the boxes we can proceed. But we are taking this one step further and making this a community, opening it right up so that not just our company but all investors can use the service to identify startup business that they want to invest in. Which is a win-win, because it provides startup businesses with a platform to promote their idea to many investors, and it provides an investor with a platform to see many startups to potentially invest in.
We're based in Australia, although this should have no impact on the design.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The 3 directors of our company are not sure about the name of the brand. Each has their own idea. So what we really need is to see a logo version for each name.
The names are: ipitch, sitch, and mypitch. The design/style etc should be the same for each. we are not looking for 3 'different' logos rather 3 variations of the same logo.
What we need:
- Logo Design (3 versions, 1 for each name. Please include a brief description explaining the thinking/reasoning behind your design)
- Branding outline (color scheme, fonts, website design recommendations etc)
- Business card template
- Reference designs (if possible, we would like to see links to designs/websites you used for inspiration during your design work. This will be extremely helpful for our web designers who will put the site together to give them insight into your thought process while developing the logo)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
There will be two main users of this service:
- Primary users: starup companies and early stage businesses. These would primarily be young web startups but also tech, cleantech, etc. They are either seeking investment in their idea to get it off the ground, or guidance/strategy to bring their business idea to the masses, or both.
- Secondary users: investors, venture capitalists, angel investors. people who invest in startup companies and early stage businesses. They are in the market for businesses with great ideas/potential to invest into.
- Other users: services providers like lawyers, patent attourneys, etc whose services are undoubtedly required by startup companies will also be able to list their business in a 'service directory' to help connect startups with the services they need. Although these users dont really impact their site in anyway and probably should effect the design, theyre only purpose is to list their service on the site to help give the site that 'everything under one roof' feel.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like web2.0 style, but not the extremely glossy, 3D style. We're not against gloss just its overuse in the current landscape. What we really like is clean, smart, simple and effective design. Even the design of crowdSpring (not so much the logo but the site design) is the look and feel our site will eventually embody.
I don't want to list any examples and risk it impacting the design. I think any current designer will have a good feel for what we're looking for based on the above description.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We would prefer it to be a design that fits into a horizontal rectangle or square space - not a tall space. That is not to say that the design needs to actually be rectangle or square, just referring to the space it will be positioned on a website (most likely in the top-left corner)
No Files Added