Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
FREAKONOMICS is one of the top-selling books of the past five years, spending well over a year on the New York Times' best-seller list. In FREAKONOMICS, author Steven Levitt showed "the hidden side of everything," including the inside story on cheating sumo wrestlers, the economic impact of baby names, and the secrets of crack-dealing street gangs.
Dr. Levitt is creating a business-consulting company based on the same principles he uses for all his academic research. The name of the company is Freakonomics Consulting Group.
Dr. Levitt and his team of economists will use data-driven analysis to show large companies how to work make better decisions by using data-driven analysis. As a company, Freakonomics Consulting Group is small, smart, and iconoclastic. We're driven by the same principles that are laid out in the book, including:
* The conventional wisdom is frequently wrong
* Dramatic effects often have distant, even subtle causes
* Complicated problems can often be solved by simple solutions, as long as the right kind of thinking is applied
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need logo, stationery, and letterhead designed.
We will contact the winning designer shortly before awarding the project to have our address, phone number, and employee names added to the design.
It is highly probable that we'll want to work further with the winning designer on future projects (templates for business proposal, templates for project writeups, website design, etc.).
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience is potential clients in the form of large companies (Fortune 500) or private equity firms. We want a professional, sophisticated design that, at the same time, communicates that we are unconventional, creative, and different from traditional consulting firms.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We're open to two very different approaches:
1) Use design components from the book jacket of Freakonomics (which can be seen at the Freakonomics website, www.freakonomics.com).
2) Submit your own completely fresh, unique design
We are equally open to both design possibilities.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Nothing outside of the obvious.
No Files Added