Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Shairu Gems is an diamond cutting and polishing firm that sells its output (polished diamonds typically found set in jewellery) globally through its three sister companies. The names of the four companies (the cutting firm plus the three trading companies) are:
- Shairu Gems The diamond cutting and polishing operation and sales office located in India
- Shainydiam The rough diamond sourcing arm (that purchases rough uncut diamonds for the factory in India to polish), located in Belgium
- Sunrise Diamonds The polished diamond distribution arm located in Hong Kong
- Atit Diamonds The polished diamond distribution arm located in New York
The company tag line is Values and Innovations and the average age of the management is 35 years old. It therefore wants to communicate an image of Trust (Ethics, Financial commitments, Social responsibility) and Dynamism (Entrepreneurial spirit, Technology, Adaptability).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
For each company we will require the following:
- A corporate logo, incorporating a graphic 'device' and the name of the individual company. Please note that the same logo and typeface will be used for each company.
- Business card template
- Letter-head template (page 1 and 2)
- Fax template
- Invoice template
- Envelope template
- Complimentary card template
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Entirely B2B focussed, and principally mining companies and governments for the sourcing of rough diamonds to process through their cutting factory, as well as the various groups who would purchase the polished diamonds ad take the into jewellery and retail, such as Jewellery retailers in the US and Asia/Pacific countries, Diamond jewellery manufacturers and Polished diamond wholesalers.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We are probably NOT looking for an accurate technical representation of a diamond in this logo. We prefer routes that imply the qualities of a diamond ie light reflection, sparkle etc so you realise what the product is without being too obvious.
The company is Indian, with a strong patriotic root in that country. Ideas that get this across will be welcomed, however the critical piece of this puzzle is successfully communicating the diamond.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
A logo inspiring Trust and Dynamism
An Elegant and classic image, though not old fashioned
Diamond symbology rough or polished diamonds
Since all 4 entities have different names, the initials or the name of the company should not be part of the device ie keep the device separate from the name so we can put in the four different company names around the same logo.
No Files Added