Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Life coaching bussiness.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a bussiness identity. Logo, buss cards, and stationary.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Will be serving mainly woman and young adults. This is a company that incorporates coaching, workshops, and tele-classes. The life coaching has a spiritual base to it. People who want to live there higher purpose and create the life they want. I want them to think of me as a partner who holds the space for there dreams to grow. A non-judgmental sounding board.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I like many types of designs. I like something that is memorable and has an inspiring feel to it. I'm very into sybolism and what colors represent. Favorite colors: Greens, pinks, reds, blues, yellows, oranges, browns, black.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Not too corporate, more on the free flowing side.
No Files Added