Largest (and oldest) Alumni Club for the University of Notre Dame looking to update, revitalize and energize our brand image in the Chicagoland market. The Club engages a community of 25,000 alumni, family and friends in activities focused on Camaraderie, Catholic/Christian Spirituality, Communication, Community Service, Continuing Education and Current Student Support (the six "c's"). The primary objective of the Club is to raise scholarship funds for current Notre Dame students from the Chicagoland area. Funds are distributed based on need and often can make the difference in the student's ability to attend Notre Dame. Funds are raised via a combination of large social gatherings including dinners, luncheons and golf outings. Awareness and activities of the Club also focus on sports, social justice and professional affiliations.
Alumni, family and friends of Notre Dame living the Chicagoland area. Active participants in the Club range from current students on campus (and their parents/family) to CEOs of Fortune 100 Corporations. We have constituent groups who focus on minority alumni, alumni in the legal (and other) professions, "young" alumni (recent grads) and also "senior" alumni. An ideal logo will (somehow) resonate with all these groups and invoke the pride and ownership they already feel for the University itself.
WHAT WE NEED
The Club currently has multiple logos and treatments across stationary, website and promotional materials. Our goal would be to unify our brand.
DESIGNS WE LIKE
- Graphics not pictures/images
- Depicts a combination of Notre Dame and Chicago
- Can be used in both color and black & white
- Subtle not flashy
- Inspiring not boring
OTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION
- School colors - Blue & Gold
- School website - www.nd.edu
- Alumni website - www.alumni.nd.edu
- ND Club of Chicago website - www.ndchicago.org
- School mascot - "Fighting Irish" leprechaun
- Current University Tag Line "What would you fight for?" (besides better football tickets)
- University known for: Football, Academics, Social Service, Alumni network, Catholic
No Files Added