What do you do?
OndaLocal offers a standardized solution for SMBs online Marketing.
- a standardized website, online presence (landing page)
- Promoting address and offers of our clients in various local directories, Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, etc.
- Doing specific local SEM for our clients
- Offering a call tracking number to our clients, that allows them to find out how many calls each client received through our services
OndaLocal is basically doing the same as the following American companies:
Just in another geography.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
biz cards, letterhead and envelopes, color palette for the website
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
Small and Medium Sized companies. Many clients will be lawyers or dentists. Plumbers, hairdressers, Etc.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
(1) We get you lots of New Clients
(2) You sign we take care of your online marketing without any more work for you in a professional manner
(3) all you need to do is take care of your new clients!
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
It can contain a small image leveraging on the term Onda in OndaLocal (Onda" means Wave in English, OndaLocal = Local Wave). It may also be text only or whatever other desing element that fits the purpose of to the product. Generally, we like things simple, lean.
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
Orange and/or blue and/or green and/or grey
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
Purple, pink, yellow, red
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
Clients, easy, online, marketing, lean, professional, quick, full-service
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Mainly online/digital media. Offline/print usage will be rare (business cards).
The logo must work in small dimensions, thus ideally avoid too granular details. It should be recognizable as a stand-alone icon, too.
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
After logo creation the data will be handed over to our agency that will design and create the website some communication between you and the agency might be necessary.
No Files Added