What do you do?
Were a hip residential interior design agency who specializes working with busy, urban professionals that want to live in rewarding spaces, which reflects their modern lifestyle and personality.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Colt Designs (It would be great if there is space or design consideration to include a tagline in the future with the logo.)
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
What is your industry?
Interior Design - Urban Residential
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
- Successful professional male who live downtown
- $75K+ household income
- High appreciation for style and urban design (well-made furniture pieces)
- Do not have TIME/KNOWLEDGE to create great, inviting homes to reflect their modern lifestyle
- Visit restaurants/events that are featured in this online magazine (scoutmagazine.ca)
Professional female and couples who live downtown
$75K + household income
Recognition and love for brilliant design
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
1) We take a simple approach where we enjoy collaborating with our clients to understand their needs and tastes.
2) Design is a balance of creating spaces with a personality and usability (functions well for our clients)
3) We strive to live a fuller and richer lifestyle where we are inspired by and love to share the now - globally as well as the past in culture, design, nature, architecture, furniture & art.
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Either options works for us - text only or text and image (ie. geometric or iconic symbols like apple)
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
Tend to lean to mustard yellows/yellows/neon yellows, greys, cremes/white but open to colour suggestions as long as they are masculine tones.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
Pink, Purple & Red
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
Sleek, Warm, Hip Urban, Masculine
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Print: Stationary (proposals, invoices) & Envelopes
Digital: Website & Social Media (facebook etc.)
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
Design Style: A masterful mix of warm modern furniture and art along with vintage (ie. Danish and Swedish influence)
We included some fonts samples that we liked. For writing proposals etc, we've been writing copy in helvetica neue light/ultra light.
www.evachudomelova.cz however we also appreciated simplicity, yet cleverness of this corporate identity:
No Files Added