Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
PowCloud is a soon-to-be launched company that will provide a variety of applications-as-a-service to websites and software developers. Our services will all be 'powered by the cloud', instantly available, fully scalable, and easy for developers to integrate using web services. Our first offering will be cloud-based search.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
- looks as good in line-art as is does in color
- a base color to be used to support the logo and as a foundation for other designs
- logo delivered in vector format
- text treatment is very important
- graphical element(s) is optional (good if it helps support the company purpose)
- duotone up to full-color layout
- design that says: fun, reliable, easy-to-use
- location for name, email, and phone
- prominent website address: powcloud.com
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Software Developers and Website Owners who are looking for services that cost-effectively allow them to improve the quality of the user experience on their sites. Our target audience uses a variety of open source tools and technologies, and is starting to experiment with cloud-based storage and other similar services.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Text treatment is very important.
Must provide clear path to website theme/template
No Files Added