Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Deliver workshops, seminars, retreats and personal 1-on-1 coaching for women in the following subject areas:
* De-stress using ancient wisdom from Psalms & Proverbs--called GM De-stress;
* Confidence building called Beautiful Inside & Out--inspiring and motivational inner confidence and outer beauty tips
* Free to Be Me workshops on getting free from past hurts.
* Keynote speaking on stress management;
* Preaching in churches.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
Logo and business cards and letter head.
What is your industry?
At present, Christian women. Aiming for women in the market place and women's groups. Christian community and church groups. Business community involving teams. Wellness organisations.
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
Church women's leaders;
Team leaders in banking and finance industries;
Fitness Industry and Wellness organisations.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
De-stressing is life changing
Women can be positive influences and change environments.
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
I like purple and I also like yellow fields of gerberas (daisies) and sunsets
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
Brown, or most autumn shades.
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
modern, interesting, eye-catching, fun, peaceful, tranquil
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Business cards, bookmark, flyers, website, CDs, DVDs, booklets, posters, placemats, letters, email signature, FaceBook, Twitter
No Files Added