Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Centfort is a start-up consulting company providing strategic IT consulting services for small business owners and managers. Customers are diverse, but Centfort focuses on Education, Advertising, Law, and Medical business markets.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1) A logo that represents a reputable image of respect, leadership, and innovation. Logo must be flexible to be used on stationary, web pages, and business cards.
2) A business card layout/design that incorporates the logo and that can be modified. Preferably two-side card, one side logo, other side contact information.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small business/branch office owner/managers in Education, Advertising, Law, Medical, and Real Estate.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Must have "consulting" incorporated into logo. Must have some sort of unique icon along with Centfort and consulting.
No Files Added