Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a Manufactures Representative Group in the Electronic Test and Measurement industry. We work with companies who need to test electronics. We sell electronic test equipment.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We plan to use the logo on clothing as well. We are interested in something related to the Electronic industry or our location in the Midwest.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our audience is Engineers. We would like a Logo to be remembered by the person.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
I like logos that use the letters as part of the design.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
I want to have the full name of the company, Test Midwest, in the logo. I do not want TW or TMW in the logo.
No Files Added