Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a new startup for children's applications including online children's books. Our target audience is 3-6 year olds.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
- A logo to be used on our website, marketing materials, advertising items, and possibly future applications and products.
- Our logo should communicate credibility, fun, education and support our target audience of 3-6 year old and the related parents. This would be similar to NickJr. or Scholastic in nature.
- Our cards and letterhead should just have placeholders for phone, address, website and corporate email.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
3-6 year old kids consuming related applications and primarily parents who are helping children with education and entertainment applications.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Playhouse Disney: http://tv.disney.go.com/playhouse/index.... (combines animal feature with text)
Little Einsteins: http://tv.disney.go.com/playhouse/little...
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We want something fun for kids so just letters such as LR if not sufficient.
No Files Added