LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Liless is a new fashion apparel brand for females, based in Chicago, IL, United States. Focusing on the unique intersection between popular fashion and custom designed clothing, members log on to an interactive website at Liless.com to select from a wide range of items in many colors and sizes and then add their own customizations to the garments to create their own unique and personal masterpiece. Once designed, Liless automated production and distribution network allows for extremely fast production, order fulfillment and shipping, often within 24 hours.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A strong and simple logo and website design elements - Headers, Footers, Background, etc.
The logo mark should work in b/w, color, etc. It will be used in a variety of marketing materials (web, print, brochures) as well as prominent placement on the garment tags.
There is no existing logotype. Be creative... in fact, be REALLY creative.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Younger women that still like to have fun. Women aged 18 44:
Some facts about the age group (assume women are 50% of age group):
* represents about 53% of total internet population
* approximately 75% of this group uses the internet to buy online
* about half uses social networking sites, chat online and download music
* disproportionately live in the southern U.S. (and substantially concentrated in TX and FL
* average household income
* shop at Ann Taylor, Victorias Secret
* drive a Honda Civic
* watch Lost
* plan parties with girlfriends (bachelorettes, baby showers)
* drink Bud Light Lime
* mostly college educated, might work in retail
We would like people to think we are the future of women's custom fashion. We are here to stay and we are NOT a fad.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We like the idea of representing a feminine brand but not prissy. Innovative. Edgy. Confident.
We dont want to see anything drab or ultra traditional. We want to see fun, bright, creative and unique.
No Files Added