Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are launching an investment Fund and need to communicate to investors the following:
1) Integrity - their assets will be invested in an honest and professional manner
2) Diligence - we will take greater care in selecting their investments than most others
3) Success - they can expect to earn above average returns
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Laureola is the Latin word for a laurel wreath. In ancient Greece the laurel wreath was awarded to the victors of the Pythian games, which were held at Delphi to honour the god Apollo. The Pythian games were held every four years, in the year before the Olympic Games
Today laurel has become a symbol of peace and protection as well as achievement. It is the source of the accreditations Poet Laureate and Nobel Laureate
So we have a preference for including the image of a Laurel wreath as well as other possible ties to Ancient Greece. We are considering incorporating the slogan "Integrity, Diligence, Success" into our logo as well. However we are open to all other ideas which can help convey the image of stability and prosperity we hope to leave the reader with.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is the first of several projects as we will require letterhead, brochures, business cards, and a website and it makes sense to us to do as many as possible with the same design team.
There is a preference against the colour blue (used by main competitor) and for either green or gold if the image of a laurel wreath is chosen.
A first attempt at a logo is attached in the files.
No Files Added