Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Lane & Hicks Computer Consulting
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) An image that associates us with computers or IT - we do computer service and repair for small businesses that do not want to keep an IT dept on staff.
2) We are an organization, the partners names are in the company title but we are larger than the two employees.
3) We are "current" organization (think more Apple than IBM).
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Images - We've been using a clip art graphic of a circuitboard. Something along those lines would be interesting but is not a necessity. I've attached our current "logo" image.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
No thank you
No Files Added