Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Believe you me - it's covered in the brief. Honest!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Logo, stationery & business cards (I think that's covered in the Crowdspring brief) - any additions very welcome indeed.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We have an interestingly mixed audience for our agency:
From consumer 'adult' products to very corporate clients - it's a big brand stretch
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
You'll see a couple of graphics which we like - but cannot use for reasons of copywrite
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We are very open - given our company name, KISS Communications - there's either going to be a very straightforward approach - or something that challenges us - we really welcome challenges
No Files Added