Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Kalaa is an apparel company that produces high-fashion work (suiting and sportswear) and special events attire for professional women. Kalaa clothing uniquely incorporates luxurious Indian textiles with western construction.
Kalaa was started to address a few different market needs in the retail apparel all in one company:
1. Professional, high-fashion apparel made from artistic textiles developed predominantly by the handloom sector
2. Preserve and foster use of ethnic artisan work by fusing with Western silhouettes and at the same time support economic development.
3. Foster environmental stewardship and sustainability in a transparent manner. Kalaa is a carbon neutral company and our practices will be transparent.
Kalaa stands for confidence, beauty, fashion and sustainability. Kalaa is the sanskrit word for ART.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
(3) Business card
Logo needs to look good in black and white as well as color
The logo will be repurposed / extended for clothing label
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Women, 35+, established in their careers (or who are within the applicable income bracket) who want to look sophisticated/executive but yet feminine and luxurious at the same time. They may be single women or married with children, theyre active in their communities, read the Economist, but love browsing through Vogue/OK!/InStyle magazines. Concerned about global issues including climate change, poverty reduction and economic development either for themselves or their childrens future.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Sleek, clean-lines images, similar to the design of our clothing (there is a sample sketch of a jacket attached). 1 or 2 colors would probably work best. The business cards can/should be double sided and need to be unique to leave a lasting impression.
Here is some reference information that is meant to give guidance on visual cues. By no means is there an expectation that these objects be included in the design of the logo (unless otherwise stated).
Reference Objects: Communities that produce both handloom and powerloom textiles. Or just a
Reference Animals: Swan - because it's simple and beautiful, Peacock (a sleek, beautiful, colorful peacock)
Reference Colors: Gold
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Must have the company name: Kalaa
Must incorporate the color gold in some way, but very open to other color combinations.
Textiles will initially come from India and then we will begin sourcing other countries. Like the idea of incorporating some kind of small visual cue (not a flag) that indicates we are growing our sourcing locations. This small portion of the logo can grow / evolve with the company. Open to ideas / suggestions.
Must not include clip art.
No Files Added