Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are developers of the iPhone app: Pricepad.
Here's the ad from iTunes.
Pricepad is the iPhone app that has you shopping smarter. While you are out shopping, it can grab prices or product reviews from the web. If you want to think it over, you can take notes, and wait until you've found the good deals. Use the camera to remember an item with a photo, or enter the barcode to get more information. Once its on your list, the simple search functionality keeps it all at your fingertips.
Now you can upload with your shopping wishlist, including photos, to the web. While you shop, you email someone at home an online shopping list that is updated on the go; so they can find you the deals and coupons.
Registration for the online account is also free.
* Snap pictures of items or use the barcode to get more info
* Search and sort your items by name, date, price
* Grab prices and product reviews from the web.
* Share your shopping list via email or on the web.
You can see more information via US or Canada iTunes account or on our website http://blueringmobile.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Updated iPhone app and splash screen.
App Logo (512x512, 57x57) - please submit your entries in both sizes so we can see how it looks at both resolutions
Splash Screen (320x480)
The splash screen must include the app title 'Pricepad'. It can reuse graphics from the logo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
-like to shop, like to save money on deals
-organized individuals who try to keep a shopping list
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Some app logos we like: Things, iBowl, PenguinLite, Photos (built-in app), Mint.com, MiniPiano, craigsphone, Lose it!, FileMagnet, Dactyl, Tile Sudoku, FlipBook Lite,
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
All artwork must be original
No Files Added