Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Localicious is a new business selling fresh, healthy, locally-sourced lunches and dinners from mobile "taco" trucks. We have direct relationships with local, organic farmers to source premium, farmers-market-quality ingredients. Our food is all about featuring the best ingredients of each season.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo and stationery set that will primarily be featured on the catering trucks and on our food labels/packages, but also used on menus, business cards, website, uniforms etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Busy urban professionals that care about eating well but demand convenience. Our primary target customers are people working in office parks and downtown business districts that would grab a take-out lunch or take-home dinner.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Must have: the name "Localicious" in the logo (at least in the full form of the logo if there is a smaller version for business cards/labels). Possibly with the "local" in "Localicious" somehow made distinct.
Must have: something that will look good large on the side of our trucks and be distinctive. We expect to paint the truck a solid bold color.
We would like the logo to communicate the key features of our business: (1) we are mobile and (2) we sell farm-fresh delicious meals
We are looking for something that feels:
- real/trusted/authentic/down home
- hip/modern/urban/edgy (but not too edgy, remember, professionals are our core customer)
- warm/fun/inviting but not basic or generic
- a little retro/some reference to country/farms/food
- clean, relatively simple
- rustic but high quality and fresh
No Files Added