Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Consultifi is a small start-up company that will specialise in consulting on business development, marketing, communications, risk and globalisation.
I.e. fairly serious stuff.
The tagline is 'Consulting for growth'.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a text-based logo / logotype that is striking and strong, yet simple.
Consultifi does pretty serious stuff, but it's a modern company; it can't be seen as stuffy.
The logo needs to be formal, but not boring.
Simple, but not flat.
Some generic keywords for the look & feel are 'professional', 'global', 'informed', 'authorative' and 'modern'.
Apart from the logo, we will also need a business card design and a letterhead (delivered as a Word template).
Once the logo is signed off, it will also be used to design a website. The webdesign is not part of this brief (maybe we do that later with Crowdspring), but just to say that the logo will also sit in a web environment.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Typical clients are senior figures in professional services companies and government organisations.
Overall, these people are relatively conservative, but very well-informed.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like the logo of the Guardian (the UK newspaper), TED and Flickr. For their simplicity.
Use this only as a rough guideline though. Please don't stick to them too slavishly.
Because we also like the Talkmore and Logoholik logos on this page: http://www.logofromdreams.com/2009/03/ma..., for the way they play with typography.
We think the winning design will be the one that finds the balance between seriousness and 'now'.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- We don't want a non-text logo (like the Nike swoosh).
Focus on making a strong logotype, i.e. a text-based logo.
- We don't want to see 'consultifi'. Use Consultifi or CONSULTIFI.
- A possible signature element could be the seperation between 'Consult' and 'ifi'. Would be nice to see some options for that.
No Files Added