LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I am a travel agent with a small home based travel business. I have been in the business for 4+ years, without a functioning website or logo.I have traveled the world extensively for the past 19 years so the website will include lots of informative blogs and newsletters with the logo attached. The name of the agency is It's 4 U Travels. The website will be fully functional by 15 May 09. Target audience is the mature traveler mostly over the age of 30. We specialize in groups, cruises and Europe.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I would like the logo to have a hand holding a globe. The hand is upright and you can see the entire forearm. Logo design needs to be fun, and light with lively colors. It also needs an edge that makes it distinctive. Even though I have provided lots of info on what I would like to have, please ensure that the there is a clean look that is not too busy and distracting.
I would love for the logo to be independent of the name and also be able to stand alone as one big logo. The logo will be used in print and electronically (web, blogs). The logo must translate well over a multitude of platforms - website, stationery- business cards etc and will determine the feel and color scheme for the website...
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Target audience is groups (families, single ladies, friends) that travel together. The groups are very mature and funloving people that enjoy life. Fun is the keyword.
I want them to feel that travel is the thing to do. The globe in the hand should make you feel that the world is yours and travel is possible. The rose,heart is a sort of a preferred decoration in the logo.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
These items are mandatory:
- A globe - samples of the globes I like are attached - creative does not have to mirror this but something similar
- The hand w/forearm- samples attached - same as above
- The name of the agency "It's 4 U Travels"
- A rose - One of the colors below depending on how it fits into the overall color scheme - the rose should be in the background not a prominent symbol - please remember, we dont have to have all of the colors. Just determine which color will fit your idea and integrate a rose. I would love to see the leaves of the Rose. Colors are below:
- preferably orange - represents enthusiasm, Desire, Fascination
- Green - life, abundant growth, constant renewal of life and energy. The green rose signifies the constant rejuvenation of spirit, and is therefore a messenger of cheerfulness.
- White - represents associated with marriages and new beginnings - ok, but sometimes does not translate well on paper
- Yellow - brings to mind all of the sunny, cheerful feelings of warmth and happiness and friendship
- The letter "J" - this letter is more symbolism(respect) and has nothing to do with the business element - can be in the background and not prominent
These items are a plus but not needed:
- A heart (symbolism)(same as the "J" above
- The color red (soft) or a similar color and heavenly blue (soft)- keep the logo light and fun. Red can sometimes be overwhelming
- Try with and without tagline: "it's not just travel, it's a new you in a new place!"
The images included are for reference only. I do not own the images, but they symbolize some of what I would like to see. Feel free to add anything you feel would make this project better.
I am capable of providing lots of feedback. This logo is a part of my passion and I want it to be something I can use forever...
No Files Added