Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Nao is an executive coaching and leadership development practice specializing in high-performing multinational teams and global leaders managing business-critical strategic initiatives. Clients all share the common goals of organizational excellence, leadership effectiveness and personal fulfillment.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
Priorities are 1) Business cards (front/back design preferably), 2) digital letterhead (that can also be used for print letterhead/envelopes if necessary), 3) specs on colors/fonts for future creative assets.
What is your industry?
Executive Coaching & Leadership Development
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
Multi-national organizations (corporations & non-profits) and individual executive leaders, particularly those making career transitions. But Nao isn't stuffy, so we don't want to be too corporate ... it should feel different from the regular ol' company stuff.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
1) Balance (between professional excellence & personal fulfillment), 2) Change/transformation (personal journey/growth), 3) Calm (inner peace)
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text only for the logo - the use of the name should be optimized. But abstract imagery that is symbolic is welcome in the business card and letterhead design to augment the name (see attached creative brief for imagery/symbols that are meaningful to Nao).
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
1) Natural greens & blues, 2) accents of aubergine (dark purple) and/or burnt orange, 3) Text in charcoal/smoke/gray (white is OK, but in general want to avoid a "black & white" look ... life is gray)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
No heavy use of black, red or yellow
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
1) clean, flowing lines, 2) accessible, easy on the eye, simple, 3) calming/peaceful, 4) natural/authentic, 5) professional, but cool
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
business cards, presentation templates, web site
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
see attached brief - as part of the project, after the selection, we'd like to know the recommend font type(s) and color palette specifications
No Files Added