Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We need a new logo for Gyminee.com. Here is the scoop:
- The logo should be gender neutral. Our demographic is 18-45, male and female, interested in general fitness, health, and nutrition (not hardcore bodybuilding).
- The logo should match well with our current site design (create an account on gyminee.com and play around with the site)
- The logo should match our overall theme of living a healthy lifestyle and the concept that fitness is fun.
- Logos stressing the importance of community are favored
We need a logo that works well on a dark background, and a variation of the logo that works well on white background. After logo is nailed down, we would like business cards, stationary, etc. Stationary, cards required for award.
We look forward to your ideas!
No Files Added