Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Y2Participate is a start-up content production company that specialises in creating entertainment formats that users participate with, which are distributed primarily online.
The concepts that we develop generally merge video content with Applications, and our first project was www.bebo.com/amessagefromearth (where users co-created a digital time capsule that was broadcast into space).
The 'Y' in our brand name reflects both the fact that our formats are generally targeted at 'Generation Y' (e.g. below 30 years old), and it is also a reference to the fact that their must be a reason 'why' users would want to actively participate and interact with the show.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1. LOGO on its own in vector format suitable for use at different sizes (website / stationary)
2. STATIONARY business card design (standard size) + PowerPoint template
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our brand will primarily go in front of people within the media industry e.g. advertising agencies and media owners (social networks, video portals, TV broadcasters)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
There's nothing that we specifically want to rule out from a design perspective at this stage, but we'll be looking for designs that reflect what our brand stands for:
Young + modern
Participatory + interactive
Fresh/Clean + positve + innovative
No Files Added