Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We invite creative geniuses to design a logo for an exciting ecommerce start up, LuckySponge.com, which will sell a variety of earth friendly cleaning products. Our draft tag line is Cleaning supplies safe for people, pets, and the planet! The site will carry products from a variety of green cleaning brands (we do not make our own cleaning products). We will primarily feature smaller brands that are not widely available in grocery stores and big box retailers. Products will include a wide variety of cleaning supplies including all purpose cleaners, laundry detergents, bathroom cleaners, floor cleaners, hand soaps, pet shampoos and so on. Additionally, the site will carry green cleaning tools (sponges, brooms, scrub brushes, micro fiber cloths, dryer balls, and so on) that are either reusable or made from environmentally friendly renewable materials.
We are a small family operation with a very limited start up budge. We wish we could afford to pay more for this project, however, wed like to work with the winning designer on a sticker design in the future.
If it helps, the website will be developed on Magento. Our website will be designed around the winning logo. Weve seen some amazing work on crowdspring and are so excited to see what you create! We will do our best to provide timely and constructive feedback.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are seeking a logo and stationary package (logo, business card, letter head and envelopes). The logo will be used on the web site, stationary, and stickers to be used on product fulfillment packaging. Long term, we may consider using the logo on some refillable spray and foaming pump bottles. The logo should have no more than 2 to 3 colors and should also work well in black and white. We will need both color and black and white versions from the winning designer.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Women are the biggest consumer of green products AND women are the biggest consumer of cleaning products. Nearly 80% of adult women strongly believe that individuals can affect the environment. Our female green consumer spans all age ranges, but we expect her to be between 30-75 years old in a mid to upper income. She is concerned about protecting the earth for her children and grandchildren, as well as protecting her families from toxins and other chemicals. She is very concerned about what her products contain. As a result, we plan to provide ingredient lists for our products as well as information about harmful chemicals to beware of found in conventional cleaning products. Its important to our consumer that products be biodegradable. Key values are hope, convenience and prevention.
Although our current focus is on the individual consumer in the longer term, we hope to offer our products in larger quantities/sizes to institutions who want to employ green cleaning in their facilities. These buyers can be male or female, so for this reason the logo cannot be overly feminine.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Here are several examples of logos that jive with our design aesthetic.
www.Lovemore.com simple, but elegant and we love their website, too!
www.Plumorganics.com bold but curvy; nice colors
www.Hellolucky.com nice star burst that ties in with lucky
http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/70172 - clever imagery and simple/modern font
http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/79695 - fun and clever
www.worldwidefred.com simple and effective
www.paper-cloud.com cute and clean
www.whimsyandspice.com simple eye catching unconventional color scheme
http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/16769 - simple, bold, unique
http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/63103 - charming and simple 1 color design
http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/61077 - simple, elegant and fun
http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/61260 - simple and modern
http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/58327 - simple and fun
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Let your imagination guide you on this project! We are open to your ideas and do not have any specific requirements for fonts or imagery.
1) The logo should be fresh, clean, simple, sophisticated, and fun, too.
2) It must look great on a white background as the website will have a white background.
3) Modern or retro (50s/60s) styling is OK with us. A hand drawn effect could be cool, too, but not required.
4) We are open to using title case (Lucky Sponge) or all lower case (lucky sponge).
5) We are open to using or not using the .com on the end as we have seen successful ecommerce sites use this both ways.
6) Simple is better.
7) This is a green business, so you may be tempted to use the color green. However, we are open to using other colors or more unconventional shades of green if you like. To help inspire you, we are fond of the colors on a peacock feather greens, blues, aquas and maybe purple, but remember 2-3 colors tops. We are open to other shades and color schemes, too, if something else strikes you.
No Files Added