LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Graybeard Franchise Development is a service provider to the franchise industry. We provide the following:
- Franchise Consulting & Development
- Franchise Marketing & Advertising
- Franchise Sales & Operations
Our focus is on helping new franchises and smaller franchises develop and thrive.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo. We also need business cards, letterhead and a #10 envelope.
Please put most of your effort into the logo. The stationery can be very simple. In fact, you can just submit a logo if you want, and we'll request that you try the stationery designs if you we like the logo direction. Or you can do everything at once - that's up to you.
Our logo will mostly appear on our web site, and this is the most crucial application for it, so it's okay if there's some 'Web 2.0' dimensionality to it (but this isn't mandatory).
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our clients are existing franchisors, as well as business owners looking to turn their existing operation into a franchise.
The name Graybeard implies experience. And our focus is on franchise development - helping franchises grow.
We want our clients to understand that we're experienced, refined, and able to take their franchise development and marketing to the next level.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. Our name is Graybeard Franchise Development. It might be best if the 'Graybeard' appeared in one line, with 'Franchise Development' appearing smaller beneath it as if it were a tagline (this isn't mandatory though).
2. We had the idea that the G in Graybeard could suggest a person's profile, as the bottom right of the G looks like a beard if someone had their head turned to the side. We mean this somewhat abstractly - we're not looking for a cartoon of a person. This would have to be done tastefully. Feel free to try another direction entirely though.
3. Please use this as a sample title and address:
Chief Executive Officer
1285 Ave of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
3. Again, please put your focus on the logo. The stationery can be very simple, and as mentioned above, you can just do a logo at first and wait until you have positive feedback from us before doing the stationery. You're also welcome to do everything at once. It's up to you. We're just trying to value everyone's time as much as possible, and make sure the logo's the priority.
4. We need the logo as vector art, so we can scale it bigger if necessary.
Thanks for participating in our project. We greatly appreciate your time and creativity, and look forward to seeing your work!
The Graybeard Team
No Files Added