Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We are a company who does home/office staging and Feng Shui Consulting. We have a existing logo but we want it to look a little more Feng Shui and less corporate. No sharp edges and everything needs to be fluid in the design. I like how the G's resemble the Yin and Yang but maybe a more precise so the average person could pick up on it. You can play with the colors.
The new tag line is "Creating positive effects with Feng Shui and Staging".
Our market is Los Angeles and we work with celebrities so it really needs to pop. Feel free to start from scratch. Good luck to all!
No Files Added