LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
It aims to teach latest and best practises and focus on the technology where typically this subject would only be touched on in most conferences.
The name of the conference uses the idea of "front end development" and a silly tech joke of showing a "full frontal". So the logo and stationery could hint at being risqu.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
* The icon should primarily work on a white background
* A logo for Full Frontal - this will be used on the web site and any material that is printed. This should stand alone from the title of the conference.
* A version of the logo that can be used for the web site favicon - 16x16.
* Colour palette that could be used for web site, t-shirts and other PR materials.
* A complete stationary (letterhead, businesscards, etc) and visual identity with colours, fonts and design suggestions.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Techies & potential sponsors.
Particularly savvy web developers.
No Files Added