Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
The company has developed a hair follicle simulator for use by men or women suffering from hair loss wishing to perform hair completion. The simulator is comprised of a roller made of needles which is dipped in a pigment the same color of the person's hair. Then, quite easily, the roller then is applied to the scalp and the unique device creates an effect of filled hair on bald spots over the scalp, and covers remaining scars after surgery or injuries. The result is immediate and maintains for years.
The roller is a unique solution enabling immediate hair filling and also obscures the difference between the simulated hair and the real hair.
Thus, after the treatment, a bald person would appear to have a full head of short hair. Someone suffering from partial hair loss will have the bald spots filled-up and the hair would appear to be full and not thining.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Follitech.COM , (The Ltd is not a must)
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
we need designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
Men or women suffering from hair loss wishing to perform hair completion
Professional and international corporation in the hair business.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
1. It has to look like a professional, large and international company
2. It has to be catchy
3. It has to be connected to the device/industry (i.e. so that it evokes the correct association and not remind people of food, for example)
4. It must look as high-tech and mass-manufactured and not like a small home appliance.
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
Professional, large and international
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
No Files Added