Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Logo design needed for a high end event planner, mainly weddings, some parties. The clients are mainly in their 20's to 30's and female. I like fancy script fonts- such as Edwardian, but that is too generic. I need a logo of 2 f's maybe (but nothing that looks like a cattle brand) interlocked with the words "fabulous fte" underneath, with lowercase f's, the fabulous fte does not need to be in script font, but can if it looks best. Maybe even a wax seal looking logo. Everything needs to be light/baby/cotton candy PINK. Grey if there is any accent, but I prefer no gray color. It needs to be very simple and classic looking, elegant but not old lady looking. I will use this on my website/ stationary/ business cards. I do not want something trendy, modern or contemporary.
No Files Added