Erik Patrick Enterprises is a holdings company with several business units that roll up under one larger organization. Businesses currently include:
- snow removal and ice management services during the winter
- moving large motor and sail boats in the summer
- expediting services for city permits
Future businesses will be started in the transportation and construction industries, including a logistics / freight brokering business, and maybe a demolition company.
Through CrowdSpring, we hope to find a designer who is willing to work with us on future projects for some of the companies mentioned above.
Our corporate identity will be applied to the following items: business cards, letterhead/invoices/envelopes, the website, and vinyl decals on machinery/equipment (i.e. trucks).
The company name and logo should be bold and easy-to-read, while emphasizing the values of our brand: service-oriented, trustworthy and reliable.
Erik Patrick Enterprises is a trusted business partner to key decision makers in property management companies, yacht clubs and government organizations.
- the Philip Morris crest or something that looks like a family crest or shield
- anything related to James Bond, 007, or spy/intelligence gear
- a refined collegiate look, in contrast to a one-sized fits all "state school"
- urban castles, like Excalibur in Chicago
- griffins, sphinx, or dragons: check out the flag of Wales, or Home Star Runner's dragon named Trogdor. (This is not to be confused with children's illustrations of dragons, or weird internet game-playing dragons or Chinese dragons)
Please incorporate the color red into your design in some way, and stay away from the color cyan.
No Files Added