Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Erik Patrick Enterprises is a holdings company with several business units that roll up under one larger organization. Businesses currently include:
- snow removal and ice management services during the winter
- moving large motor and sail boats in the summer
- expediting services for city permits
Future businesses will be started in the transportation and construction industries, including a logistics / freight brokering business, and maybe a demolition company.
Through CrowdSpring, we hope to find a designer who is willing to work with us on future projects for some of the companies mentioned above.
Our corporate identity will be applied to the following items: business cards, letterhead/invoices/envelopes, the website, and vinyl decals on machinery/equipment (i.e. trucks).
The company name and logo should be bold and easy-to-read, while emphasizing the values of our brand: service-oriented, trustworthy and reliable.
Erik Patrick Enterprises is a trusted business partner to key decision makers in property management companies, yacht clubs and government organizations.
- the Philip Morris crest or something that looks like a family crest or shield
- anything related to James Bond, 007, or spy/intelligence gear
- a refined collegiate look, in contrast to a one-sized fits all "state school"
- urban castles, like Excalibur in Chicago
- griffins, sphinx, or dragons: check out the flag of Wales, or Home Star Runner's dragon named Trogdor. (This is not to be confused with children's illustrations of dragons, or weird internet game-playing dragons or Chinese dragons)
Please incorporate the color red into your design in some way, and stay away from the color cyan.
No Files Added