Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Dynamica, Inc. is a lifestyle and philanthropic strategy consulting group. We service the charitable "ultra high net worth individual" market segment caretakers of significant wealth who want to put it to the best use possible. Our goal is simple: to rationalize, simplify and improve clients complex lives. We take care of everything that they prefer not to deal with, freeing them to devote their time and resources to their passions family, friends, business, leisure or generosity. Our services range from offering strategic advice regarding political and charitable giving, financial oversight and legal and security concerns to day-to-day household, property and travel management.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking to create a brand framework for Dynamica that will be used in all our various capacities, as a communication vehicle to help convey a consistent brand identity both internally and externally. The first element of this identity will be the creation of a logo/visual signature/goods and service mark. This visual signature will need to be delivered printer-ready with requisite crop marks and layout to meet a variety of US and international standards for use in the following:
Stationery (business cards, letterhead, envelopes, labels, etc.)
Marketing materials (both a one-pager info sheet and a full media kit)
An electronic web brochure
Powerpoint and report templates
The mark should include an associated typeface and color palette.
* GOAL - to capture the essence of Dynamicas capabilities and customer expectations.
* PERSONALITY The feel of the logo and overall presentation should evoke the same kind of feelings as the top financial and consulting groups in the world McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Boston Consulting Group, etc. The corporate culture is defined by the following:
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Significantly wealthy ndividuals ($250 million and up) who are involved in philanthropic activities. These individuals are used to the best goods and services that money can buy and are looking for that level of excellence in the strategy and execution of their daily lives.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Prada, Moss, the Arcus Foundation, Summit Rock Advisors
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- A simple, multi-use logo that looks as good electronically as on paper. Something that can be used in a variety of functions and backgrounds without jarring or looking out of place.
WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Anything that looks busy or cheap or like its trying too hard
No Files Added